|Routix NetCom Download |
|Downloading Routix NetCom 1.9|
NetCom is a software for system administrators, IT-professionals and advanced users.
With NetCom you can give full control over local area network (LAN) and over INTERNET connections.
- support for remote scripting (with Microsoft Active Scripting) and provide useful remote administration console;
- support any ethernet/dial-up/xDSL connections to control and managment;
- support any packets direction handling;
- support set of protocols (IP, TCP, UDP, ARP, ICMP...);
- support MAC-level (ETHERNET-frames) handling;
- support incoming and outgoing traffic counting and handling;
- support TCP and UDP ports handling;
- support IP addresses handling;
- support TIME-based handling (rule evaluates to TRUE only at specified time);
- automatic counters reset with specified interval (every N hours, N days, N weeks, N month, N years);
- event-based actions executions (every rule can execute many specified scripts or programs, for example for writing counters...
|Download in Progress ... please wait.|
If your download does not start, please click the following link:
|Report Link Error|
|Routix NetCom Related Terms |
|Routix NetCom Similar Software |
|CurrPorts - CurrPorts displays the list of all currently opened TCP/IP and UDP ports on your local computer. |
In addition, CurrPorts allows you to close unwanted TCP connections, kill the process that opened the ports, and save the ports list to file, and...
|CommView - CommView is a program for monitoring Internet and Local Area Network (LAN) activity capable of capturing and analyzing network packets. With CommView you can see the list of network connections and vital IP statistics and examine individual...|
|Network Traffic Monitor Analysis Report - Packet Analyzer enterprise edition is an advanced network monitoring, analysis and reporting tool. It captures and analyzes traffic realtime, present comprehensive and graphic reports for many technical and business purposes.Network Packet...|
|Wireless Snif - LAN and WLAN Sniffer. A program for low-level packets capturing and analyzing in real-time. Allows to capture all network traffic even in switched LAN. Sniffer supports parsing of following protocols: IP, TCP and many others.LAN and WLAN Sniffer....|
|PacketViewer - Easy program to sniff and view IP packets (TCP, UDP, ICMP). PacketViewer allows you to view IP packet messages and IP packet informations in real time. You can easily listen on Windows system ports (Eg. Ports 135, 445, 1026-1028).Easy program to...|
|Comm Echo - Comm Echo is a free debug tool for serial port (RS232), TCP/IP and UDP port communication. It works like an echo wall. It displays all received data in Text, Hex or Decimal format. All available serial port on computer.Comm Echo is a free debug...|
|drNetstat - Netstat utility displays IP, TCP, UDP and ICMP traffic statistics.Netstat utility displays IP, TCP, UDP and ICMP traffic statistics. It keeps track of your computer's network connection table and the forwarding table. You can easily view all...|