EMS Data Comparer 2007 for SQL Server 2.0
EMS Data Comparer for SQL Server is a powerful and easy-to-use utility for data comparison and synchronization. You can view all the differences in compared tables and execute an automatically generated script to eliminate these differences.
EMS Data Comparer for SQL Server is a powerful and easy-to-use utility for data comparison and synchronization. You can view all the differences in compared tables and execute an automatically generated script to eliminate these differences. Flexible customization of the comparison and synchronization process will enable you to select tables and fields for comparison and tune many other options. Data Comparer for SQL Server includes a graphical wizard, guiding you through the data comparison and synchronization process step by step, and a command-line service for synchronizing data in one-touch.
- User-friendly wizard interface;
- Data comparison for several tables at once;
- Automatic and manual selection of data to compare;
- Wide range of synchronization parameters;
- Partial data synchronization;
- Saving data synchronization script to file for future use;
- Possibility of saving all defined parameters, set on current wizard session;
- Command-line utility to compare and synchronize data using the configuration file.
Platform:Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows Me, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64, Windows Vista Ultimate x64
System Requirements: Pentium 300; 32 MB RAM; Possibility to connect to some local or remote Microsoft SQL Server