EMS SQL Management Studio for SQL Server 1.0
EMS SQL Management Studio is a complete solution for database administration and development. SQL Studio unites the must-have tools in one powerful and easy-to-use environment that will make you more productive than ever before!
EMS SQL Management Studio is a complete solution for database administration and development. With components that focus on all critical database management tasks, SQL Studio is a single workbench that provides you with must-have tools for administering databases and managing database objects as well as for database migration, extraction, data import, export and comparison. SQL Studio unites these tools in one powerful and easy-to-use environment that can work round the clock. Whether you are a database or application developer, DBA or business analyst, EMS SQL Management Studio offers all essential tools to make you more productive than ever before!
SQL Studio Additional Features:
- Handy launch of utilities and services
- Storing all templates in a single repository
- Common data source list for all services and utilities
- Creating complicated tasks and scheduled tasks execution
- Ability to run external applications from scheduler
- Storing all task execution logs in one database
- Creating customized notifications with a variety of delivery options
- Ability to set visual interface style uniquely for all SQL Studio apps
- Fast access to EMS Technical Support Service
Platform:Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows Me, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64, Windows Vista Ultimate x64
System Requirements: Pentium 166; 32 MB RAM; Possibility to connect to some local or remote MySQL Database Server