LightningChart Pro 1.2.0
LightningChart Pro is the fastest chart control, in the world. It provides outstanding real-time monitoring power while keeping the CPU load extremely low. It is especially optimized for displaying and handling huge amounts of sampled signal data.
LightningChart Pro is the fastest chart / graph component, in the world. It is especially designed for professional data acquisition software, PC-based oscilloscopes and signal analyzers, scientific research, medical and other real-time measurement and signal monitoring applications. Being optimized for high-speed sampled signal data handling with innovative CPU overhead saving techniques, it is able to handle huge point counts, where all other chart/graph controls get delayed, frozen or crashed.The data handling capacity is up to hundreds of millions of new data points / sec.
- Draws huge amounts of measured data as graphs in real-time, very smoothly, up to hundreds of millions of new data points / sec.
- Full 64-bit support. Utilizes over 2 GB memory (in 64-bit systems).
- Various series types: SampleData, PointLines, FreeformPointLines, Bars, Bands, Constant lines
- Built-in series tracking cursors
- Series and chart event marker indicators
- Many Y axes/chart: stacked or layered
- Different X-axis real-time monitoring scrolling modes: Scrolling, sweeping, stepping, oscilloscope style level triggered
- Automatic scale fitting, grids and divisions
- Fast scale setting with mouse
- Zoom and Pan operations
- Scrollbars with 64-bit value range
- Comprehensive user interface customization: Fonts, alpha colors, line styles, point styles, bitmaps, fills, smoke effects, blinking effects, anti-aliased lines
- Print and export features
- Signal generator included
LightningChart Pro is the tool for you if you are developing for example a PC-based oscilloscope, biosignal monitoring solution, Blu-ray multi-channel waveform editor or other solution dealing with huge amount of data points.
System Requirements: Visual Studio .NET 2005, 2008 or 2010, DirectX9 level display adapter