Nicomsoft OCR 5.1.672
Nicomsoft OCR - is an OCR software development kit. Developers can use it to embed high-quality optical character recognition functionality in their products.
Nicomsoft OCR - is an OCR toolkit that allows developers to embed high-quality optical character recognition functionality in their products. While the recognition quality delivered by Nicomsoft OCR is on a par with the premium OCR packages on the market, we also offer a royalty-free licensing policy. This gives our customers the lowest total cost of ownership of a quality OCR system, enabling them to create software products that are more competitive.
- Cross-platform OCR: Windows and Linux platforms are supported
- Support of many image formats: BMP, JPEG, PNG, TIFF, GIF and many others
- Support of multipage image formats (TIFF, GIF).
- Ability to load image from a file, memory or pixel data.
- Ability to perform zonal OCR: select one or multiple areas for OCR
- Ability to specify different OCR options for different areas
- ICR module for handwritten digits
- Supports 26 languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Russian, Italian, Portuguese and many others
- Ability to specify several languages for OCR
- Ability to specify different languages for different areas on an image
- Ability to use several CPU cores for even faster OCR
- Unique character analysis technology delivering reliable recognition of any fonts
- Advanced algorithms for poor-quality text, distorted, connected and broken characters
- Dictionaries are used for the best recognition
- Ability to exclude some characters from character set when necessary
- Ability to get additional information about text lines, words and characters: position, size, quality, etc
- Full Unicode support
- Simple API interface and sample projects for various programming languages: C#, C++, VB.NET, Delphi, C++ Builder, VB, Java, JScript, VBScript
- A wide set of supported frameworks and technologies that can use Nicomsoft OCR: .NET, WPF, WCF, ASP.NET, Silverlight
- Both native x86 and x64 binaries are available
Platform:Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Linux, Windows Vista, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64, Windows Vista Ultimate x64, Windows 7
System Requirements: 1GHz CPU, 256MB RAM