XLQ is a C++ application, which delivers live, intraday and historic worldwide stock market data for use in xlq, xlqCompanion, MS Excel or via other programs or programming languages through a COM interface. More than 300 formulae available.
XLQ is a stand alone C++ application, which delivers live, intraday and historic worldwide stock market data for use in xlq, xlqCompanion, MS Excel or via other programs or programming languages through a COM interface. More than 300 formulae available. XLQ allows you to maintain a portfolio or perform personalized in-depth stock analysis the way you want, in the format you want and with the tools you want. XLQ manages all data retrieval, with no need to "cut and paste" or manually download data from the web, and the data remains available when offline. A task bar indicator shows the status of the program and offers various viewing and configuration options.
- Has over 90 formulae for the latest trade and intraday data including all price details, name, exchange, average volume, 52 week high/low, trade time, P/E, Earnings per share, Yield, Market Cap, Shares Outstanding, Short Ratio, PEG Ratio, EBITDA, Earnings Estimates, Price / Sales and Price / Book.
- Has around 200 formulae covering daily, weekly and monthly historical stock data including opening price, closing price, high, low, volume, change (and %), true range, SMA's, EMA's, MACD, DMI+/- and ADX, RSI. All may be either retrieved for a specific date or -x days/weeks/months from today and may be calculated for multiple period ranges.
- Multiple data sources may be selected simultaneously, covering US market data, as well as UK, European, and most international exchanges.
- A task bar indicator shows program / data retrieval status and whether historical data is up to date, with the possibility to pause and resume.
- A sample spreadsheet showing usage examples is provided, along with a help file and samples on how to use the COM interface from Visual Basic, C++ and C#. xlq is available via 2 licenses with xlqPlus including xlqCompanion and additional formulae (including automatic trailing stop calculations and support for AAII's Stock Investor Pro database.)
Platform:Windows 2000, Windows XP
System Requirements: There is no specific requirements