|AutoClickExtreme Preview |
Flexible autoclicker, AutoClickExtreme, records everything automatically. It will easily automate any computer work the algorithm of which is developed manually. For more effective work with this
autoclicker you can know only a few
- Change of a window position or a title will never "confuse" the autoclicker, because it controls lots of parameters of the windows in which actions are made.
- To get access to additional functions of the autoclicker, you may press Shift twice during Record. The program is sure to stop the Record, and you can choose the following: application or
document launch, the Clipboard Control, file control, etc.
- If you want to increase script reliability to 100% use Pixel Control - identifies
images on the screen and binds mouse actions to the found
images. If the image you need is not found the
Replay will stop (this may happen if some interface element is
inactive at the moment or there is no success message on the screen).Â
- This autoclicker provides high flexibility of
scripts. The first Recorded branch of the script is a kind of a basic
stem to achieve the main aim. During the next following Replays
you might create alternative branches (reactions to different
problems), which will make the script boundlessly flexible. So, you can
automate all the algorithm of resembling actions.
- A specific Autotext function - insets any text
as a reaction to a short call command.
Back to AutoClickExtreme Details page
|Other software of "AUTOCLICKER LAB23" |
|ReplaceRex - A visual compilation of "steps" search and replace.A visual compilation of "steps" search and replace. You choose the source file, mouse mark in it search words, define the type of replacement and visual control of results in...|